What are some things you want to try out/experience before death?
2021.09.21 03:22 PerformedPrune2 What are some things you want to try out/experience before death?
submitted by PerformedPrune2 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 concrete_memer So my mate and i were playing a game of dotes...
He was playing enigma and the whole game he was looking for a "good" opportunity to use his ult.
After a while i told him "use your ulti-mate" Haha did you get it?
submitted by concrete_memer to DotA2 [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 HealthOrange ok idc if its satire or not what is it with dreamgenders and nazis
submitted by HealthOrange to dreamgender [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 hundredcreeper Just realized I've never watched Ratatouille.
Guess what I'm watching on Disney + now
submitted by hundredcreeper to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 kmanly38 Suit covered in mold
submitted by kmanly38 to drycleaning [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 zdonfrank90 Newbie Question
Hi, just came across minoxidill today on reddit random post. I am a chinese asian with no beard and only have patches of beard (around 20% on my upper lips and 30% on my chinmy entire life (now age 31). I have always wanted to grow some facial hair and beard.
how should i start doing this? i have seen nearby pharamcies sell it. do i need prescription to buy it?
submitted by zdonfrank90 to Minoxbeards [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 Idontknowkeyboard Disagreement with NHS endocrinologist
I (m20) recently went through the NHS to see what could be done about my pubertal gyno. They did blood tests which showed my T is 15.1 nmol/L (430ng/dL) and my estrogen is 149 pmol/L (40.6 pg/mL) which I was told was "normal" and "just outside the reference range so nothing will be done", respectively.
The endocrinologist also told me that gyno is caused by prolactin and since my levels of prolactin are normal there's nothing to be done.
Am I correct in saying my T to E2 ratio is the likely culprit for my gyno, I had it removed privately a few weeks ago and am very worried about it returning if I don't sort out my hormones. I've not been able to find any solid information online about ideal T to E2 ratios.
I have quite a few of the symptoms of low T, but was laughed at by the endocrinologist and told "no doctor would prescribe TRT at those levels"
submitted by Idontknowkeyboard to Testosterone [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 ljstens22 Is there a deep value play brewing with Evergrande?
Wondering about how many potential Lehman Bros we could find. Their reported P/B is 0.04.
submitted by ljstens22 to ValueInvesting [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 Krakshotz Damn this Kraken challenge to Davy Jones’ locker
2021.09.21 03:22 iSamurai [KOA] Tim of Jenkins Elite breaks down Teddy's performance in the first two games of the season, and what we can expect from him going forward.
2021.09.21 03:22 meaninglessnessless Empty threats are still ne’er forgotten. Watch ya back kid.
2021.09.21 03:22 LarryHezzie Tommy 2 Snakes got some moves
2021.09.21 03:22 Stan_is_the_man Butt naked
Would being butt ass naked help reduce particles because you have no clothes on was thinking about doing this during inoculation
submitted by Stan_is_the_man to ContamFam [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 masiakasaurus The world had wondered what would happen if the experiment proved all religions false.
But it proved Aztec religion true.
submitted by masiakasaurus to TwoSentenceHorror [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 2greenlimes Your Guide to the Costumers Likely to Create Olympic Dresses and Costumes
One of my favorite parts of skating is the elaborate costumes created for the skaters. I figured I'd create a quick guide to the big names who have easily accessible instagrams you can peruse.
Satomi Ito* instagram
Olga Ryabenko instagram
- Who has she dressed in the past? Satomi dresses a lot of the big Japanese names including Yuzuru Hanyu, Wabaka Higuchi, Marin Honda, Mai Mihara, Kana Muramoto, Daisuke Takahashi, Yuka Nagai, Shoma Uno, and more.
- What is her style? Satomi uses a lot of floral appliques, airbrushing, and interesting skirt hemlines, and rhinestones to create intricate and beautiful designs.
- Does she post dress photos on her insta? Yes! Though usually well after their debut.
- Can you buy her dresses? Yes, but they start at around $1828 (200,000 Yen) per her website
Yumi Couture instagram
- Who has she dressed in the past? Olga is the primary designer for Team Tutberidze and Sambo70 and has designed for skaters including Evegenia Medvedeva, Alina Zagitova, Alena Kosternaia, Anna Shcherbakova, Alexandra Trusova, and more
- What is her style? Slightly longer skirts, airbrushing, and longer lines
- Does she post dress photos on her insta? On her old one, yes; on this new one not nearly as much
- Can you buy her dresses? Possibly? She has a shop instagram, but no website to order from
Mathieu Caron instagram
- Who has she dressed in the past? Many Boston area skaters and a few Japanese skaters including Jimmy Ma, Gabby Izzo, Heidi Munger, Marissa Castelli, Mana Kawabe, The Haydenettes, Yuna Shiraiwa, and more
- What is her style? Similar to Satomi Ito, Yumi uses appliques, but she also uses interesting necklines and rhinestone patterns in a similar way to Brad Griffies
- Does she post dress photos on her insta? Yes! Not all are detail photos, but she does post them
- Can you buy her dresses? Yes - premade dresses seem to start at $650, but she does custom as well
The Well Dressed Skater instagram
- Who has he dressed in the past? While is is mostly known for his many iconic ice dance costumes for Virtue/Moir, Hubbell/Donahue, Chock/Bates (including the snake dress), and others, he also does singles costumes from Shoma Uno and Vincent Zhou; He also does ballroom costumes and has made stuff for Battle of the Blades and pairs' skaters
- What is his style? Mathieu is heavily influenced by ballroom dance and couture fashion as you can see on his instagram (and from his background); His dresses are uniquely suited for ice dance, but his singles costumes are great as well; He is great both at creating simple elegant costumes and going full (but sophisticated) glitz
- Does he post dress photos on instagram? Yes, but some are more detailed than others
- Can you buy his dresses? Yes - stock not made by him (but his company) is around $250+, customs don't have a price listed, but you can consult for one
Lisa McKinnon instagram
- Who have they dressed in the past? They are most known for creating dresses for Mirai Nagasu and Caroline Zhang, but more recently they've made dresses for Audrey Shin and shirts for Eric Sjoberg, Daisuke Murakami, Misha Ge, and Nathan Chen
- What is their style? The Well Dressed Skater does a lot of more traditionally styled dresses with rhinestones and airbrush, but are very good at creating dresses with more modern influences or based on modern clothing styles including suits and cowgirl dresses. They also use a wide range of interesting appliques.
- Do they post dress photos on instagram? Yes, with good detail shots
- Can you buy their dresses? Yes, customs start at $600, but they have had stock dresses in the past in the $200-300 range (looks like they're re-vamping that)
Ladu Design instagram
- What has she dressed in the past? Lisa has dressed many skaters from many different countries and won the crown for the most dresses created for the last Olympics (24 or 34 IIRC?) including Aljona Savcenko, Starr Andrews, Alysa Liu, Alexa Knirem, Mariah Bell, Eunsoo Lim, Jessica Calalang, Ashley Wagner, Yebin Mok, Camden Pulkinen, Vincent Zhou, Misha Ge, Karen Chen, the Shib Sibs, and more
- What is her style? Lisa likes interesting straps and lines to her dresses (wing-like fabric on sleeves, intricate strappy backs, etc.) and is huge on big rhinestones. She also likes a deep, plunging neckline. Her style evolves each season and she does have some dresses that are outside of her style for certain skaters.
- Does she post dress photos on instagram? Yes, detailed shots of all her customs - usually a day to a week after they debut on ice.
- Can you buy her dresses? Yes, stock dresses start around $275+ range (though most are $350+) and go up to $1000+. She also has pants, skirts, and tops for sale starting around $50. Customs and "Couture" look to be in the $2k+ range
Pat Pearsall instagram
- Who have they dressed in the past? Ladu has dressed a lot of skaters, mostly Russian, US, and Canadian skaters. These include Jason Brown, Mariah Bell, Evgenia Medvedeva, Bradie Tennell, Tomoki Hiwatashi, Misha Ge, Vincent Zhou, Max Aaron, Nathan Chen, Denny/Frasier, Ashley Wagner, Starr Andrews, and more
- What is their style? Ladu is highly versatile and has no "signature" per se. While her big business is ballroom costumes, her skating costumes are not really ballroom. Rather they range from costumey (some of Jason Brown's stuff, Ashley's Moulin Rouge dresses, and literal cosplay) to more traditional looking dresses for the ice to keeping up with trends (she made a lot of tutu dresses in the season post-2018). She sometimes does more traditional rhinestones and appliques and sometimes gets very creative. I can't always recognize a Ladu Dress in the same way I can a Satomi Ito or Lisa Mckinnon, but the stuff she makes always looks really great.
- Do they post dress photos on instagram? Yes, but not always detailed
- Can you buy their dresses? Sometimes they have stock dresses or dresses on a sale instagram, but most are ballroom - it seems her figure skating work is mostly customs.
Tania Bass instagram
- Who has she designed for in the past? Pat is one of the most well established designers in the business and mostly does Colorado Springs skaters these days - she's often one of the big names to be interviewed about skating dresses, but it's hard to know since she doesn't always advertise her bigger clients. She's dressed skaters like Mirai Nagasu, Brynne McIsaac, Agnes Zawadski and more.
- What is her style? Pat usually tries to keep things simple and lightweight, but again, it's hard to find good examples beyond Mirai Nagasu
- Does she post dress photos on instagram? Yes, but not detailed photos
- Can you buy her dresses? Yes, but it seems she's only doing customs right now
Jan Longmire instagram
- Who has she designed for in the past? Tania is another one of the much more established veterans of the skating costuming world. She's dressed skaters like Sarah Hughes, Yi Christy Leung, Alexia Paganini, Sammy Cesario, WeavePoje, Rohene Ward, Bradie Tennell, Alena Leonova, Irina Slutskaya, Michael Martinez, Denis Ten, The Shib Sibs, Emmy Ma, and more
- What is her style? Tania is very theatrical, and tends to use bold colors that evoke emotions like Blues and Reds. While she doesn't use as many rhinestones as some other designers, the ones she does use are very carefully placed to add to the design. Her tango dresses are often iconic, but other dresses may be harder to spot.
- Does she post dress photos on instragram? Sometimes, but not always
- Can you buy her dresses? Yes, she has both custom and ready to wear dresses, though ready to wear starts at $950 and goes up from there
Brad Griffies instagram
- Who has she designed for in the past? Like Pat and Tania, Jan is one of the veterans of the business and is often interviewed about skating dresses, but like Pat she doesn't reveal or post who she designs for. The ones I've found are Ashley Wagner, Sasha Cohen, Adam Rippon, Caroline Zhang, Tatsuki Machida, Yuna Kim, and Karen Chen
- What is her style? Jan is pretty versatile, and can do a variety of styles of more traditional and innovative costumes. So, like a few others, it can be hard to recognize her style - though her work for certain skaters like Sasha is iconic.
- Does she post dress photos on instagram? Lately, no, though she posts a lot of her sketches and designs that are very pretty.
- Can you buy her dresses? It appears she is only doing customs right now, as there is no ready to wear line on her website or instagram.
- Who has he designed for in the past? Brad rocketed to fame making Gracie Gold's Olympics dresses and has made her dresses since along with dresses for Sierra Venetta, Mae Berenice Miete, Pooja Kalyan, Kimmie Meisner (His first client?), Ashley Cain-Gribble/Tim Leduc, Jason Brown, and more. He's also growing in popularity among baton twirlers and just made a few dresses for the University of Texas's featured twirler!
- What is his style? While he popularized some things like dyed nude fabric and button backs (as seen in Gracie Gold's blue Sleeping Beauty dress), he's most known for taking rather simple designs that can be made into stock dresses and making them spectacular with intricate and artfully planned rhinestone beading. You can usually spot a Brad Griffies by the fact that the design is 10-30% dress and 70-90% the patterning of the rhinestones.
- Does he post dress photos on instagram? Yes, including detailed shots of the rhinestoning in progress.
- Can you buy his dresses? He has some of the most affordable and wide-ranging stock dresses with rhinestoned dresses ranging from $685-1000 and stock non-rhinestoned dresses ranging from $150-230. Sometimes there are sale dresses <$100. I would imagine the customs would be quite a bit more.
There are a lot more designers out there, but these are the ones easiest to find and spot on social media. Keep track of them through the season to see if you can figure out who dressed who!
submitted by 2greenlimes
to FigureSkating [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 captut Possible underground oil tank in crawl space.
We recently got an inspection done at a house we won the bid at. They have an above the ground oil tank removal certificate. As the house was built in 1940s we didn’t want to take any chances and ordered an oil tank sweep anyway.
Looks like the house has extensions and the extender part of the house has crawl space. The sweep guy found a 6’ x 4’ metal anomaly under ground. He also put his rod thing to see if he hits a resistance, which he did. And then he recomemded a gpr scan.
Now my issue is that the people with gpr scanner wont be able to take the scanner inside the crawl space. I am trying to figure out what options do we have left with us. Should we get a second opinion? Is there anything we can do or ask seller? Or do we get out of the deal because we cannot perform any further analysis?
submitted by captut to FirstTimeHomeBuyer [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 EmDoll2016 Writing an article about retro gaming and why players pick the characters they pick
As the title says, I'm writing an article for a gaming magazine regarding why players pick the characters they pick and how human psyche configures into it all.
This is a retro gaming magazine (like original XBox and before), so I'm thinking more along the lines of Mario/Luigi, Sonic/Tails, etc. The OGs of video games.
Do you always choose the same characters? If so, any particular reason why? Do you typically choose the same type of characters in different game series (sticking with the Mario/Luigi, Sonic/Tails example, do you normally play as Mario and Sonic, who are the main poster-child heroes of their games? And just so I can try and compare people types, what are your outside of gaming interests (music, hobbies, movie, TV show likes, etc...who are your favorite movie/TV show characters?) What are your absolute favorite video games and why (retro and recent)?
submitted by EmDoll2016 to gaming [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 BandicootAny9410 Wait for it, trust me
2021.09.21 03:22 guillotined_baguette Anyone in Bio Sci dropping Image Analysis Lab?
Hi, I was hoping to take Image analysis, but I signed up for Physio lab instead. Is anyone considering dropping that before the deadline this wednesday? If you are, I'd consider dropping physio lab for it - please let me know!
submitted by guillotined_baguette to UCI [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 Biobooster_40k Finished converting Strike Squads, Chaplain Voldus, and GMDK
2021.09.21 03:22 Daddyj311 When I travel. I always send my sister my location. And I'm a dude!! I don't like puppies or candy and no that van isn't cool.
2021.09.21 03:22 MoonBoyTheFool Bar to watch Formula 1?
My wife and I will be in Santorini this week! We are curious if there are any recommendations for places that we can watch the formula 1 race at? We are big fans!
submitted by MoonBoyTheFool to Santorini [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 thirdstage The Newsroom (2012) - Seasons 1-3 (Link in Comments)
2021.09.21 03:22 RhymeAccel Day 678789424 Crafting icon is still 100% opacity
This shit fucking is literally brain dead, you LITERALLY cannot see anything in the direction of the replicator. We already know they are fucking crafting cuz of the blue pulse, I dont need a circle the surface area of the fucking sun to indicate where on the whole planet these guys are...
submitted by RhymeAccel to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 03:22 whereismynut Any id on these? They’re dried.
submitted by whereismynut to Mushrooms [link] [comments]